The first place Mariners (I don’t think I’ve written that in past Bark in the Park announcements) will play division rival Houston Astros. First pitch is at 1:10 PM.
And after the game you can take your (leashed) dog on the field for a walk around the bases!
Owners must check-in at the Bark at the Park check-in station outside of the ballpark prior to entry into the ballpark.
A special Bark at the Park entry gate will be located at the west end of the Left Field Gate near The Glove statue.
Once inside the gates of the ballpark, hosts and signage will guide to the designated Bark at the Park seating sections and adjacent concourse. All dogs must remain in the designated Bark at the Park area of the ballpark throughout the game.
As in past years, there will be comfort stations where your dog can poop/pee. There will also be water stations for your dog.
Veterinarians will also be available if needed.
Tickets are $50 for a dog and its human. Tickets for an additional human are $25.
Click here to purchase tickets.
The Mariners also listed several guidelines that owners must follow to ensure an enjoyable, safe event for dog and their owners:
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to any dog.
- No walk-up ticket sales will be available on the day of the event.
- One dog per adult (18 years of age or older). Dogs must be at least 6 months old.
- Bark at the Park tickets cannot be transferred or re-sold in any manner.
- A veterinarian will be on hand in case of emergency, injury or illness (subject to availability).
- It is the dog owner’s sole responsibility to care for and be in control of their pet while at the ballpark.
Requirements for Purchase & Ballpark Entry:
The Mariners also announced other dates when people can bring their dogs to T-Mobile Park:
Tuesday, May 28 vs. Texas Rangers
Monday, July 22 vs. Texas Rangers
Thursday, September September 12 vs. Cincinnati Reds
If you have any questions or concerns, contact Elizabeth McCloskey at 206-346-4519.