Yesterday KOMO News posted a story reporter Jeff Burnside regarding the dog that ate rat poison off a sidewalk in South Lake Union on Christmas Day.
In the story, investigators with the Washington State Department of Agriculture Pesticide Compliance office said they are investigating the case.
Hopefully we’ll found out who carelessly left 50+ bags of rat poison that could have killed the dog that ate some of the pellets.
The poison could have also contaminated Lake Union and killed both fish and plants.
Thanks to KOMO and Jeff for raising the profile of this important story.